Under the High Patronage of His Majesty King Mohammed VI of Morocco, the Association of Amateurs of Andalusian Music of Morocco celebrates the 16th edition of its Andalussyat International Festival on Saturday 7th December 2019.
As every year, several renowned artists and orchestras as well as heirs of great masters who have marked the history of Andalusian music will perform at the Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort .
- Accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
- Complimentary breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
- Invitation for 2 adults to attend the show on 7th December.
- Offer Valid for a stay from 7 to 8 December 2019.
- Complimentary sport activities: Archery Course, bike, and Ping-pong as per the activities weekly program.
- Access to kids clubs: Kidz, Baby and Club Rush.
- Access to Mazagan Fitness Center and steam room.
With a world of restaurants just waiting to be discovered, there’s so much more to tempt you during your stay.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid for your your stay on December 7, 2019
- Complimentary breakfast for two adults and two children under 12 years old in buffet restaurants only
- Invitation for 2 adults to attend the show on 7 December 2019
- Maximum room occupancy of two adults and two children under 12 years old
- Offer valid only for new bookings and cannot be combined with any other offer
- Offer is subject to availability
- Offer is valid for direct bookings through the Mazagan Website or by contacting our reservations office
- Check-in time for all guests is 3:00pm and check-out time is 12:00pm. Guests who wish to check in earlier or check out later may contact our reservations department at +212 5 23 38 80 80 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional charges may apply
- Connecting rooms are subject to availability upon arrival. Accessible rooms are also available
- Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort may request a security deposit or credit card authorization upon arrival to guarantee payment for any services used on site
- Tourist taxes are not included: MAD 49.50 per person per night
- VAT is included
- Cancellation or no-show policy applies
More Reasons to Stay
With world-class golf, pulse-racing activities, serene spa packages and 11 incredible restaurants, you’re sure to experience something new at Mazagan hotel in Morocco.
Satisfy your culinary cravings in our 11 restaurants, from steakhouses and beach barbecues to authentic Moroccan fare.
From beach camel rides to surfing into the sunset and taking the wheel at a go-kart race, the options are endless.
It’s A Kids’ World
Little ones will never want to leave our fun activities at our Kidz Club – why should adults have all the fun?
Fall in love with a blissful walk through our forest, yoga for two or a camel ride into the sunset.
Golf With A View
Designed by the world-renowned Gary Player, our 6,885m course is set alongside the dramatic Atlantic coastline.