Make your Spring break extraordinary
Give them the Easter of their lives on Morocco’s sunny Atlantic Coast and enjoy a delightful escape with complimentary fun activities including Easter cooking class where your little chefs will be able to learn how to cook some of the favourite dishes of the holidays. For more fun, thrilling mini kart rounds are waiting for your little adventurous with a special Easter program of daily activities. And there are no Easter holidays without Egg Hunting!
The Easter holidays are also a retreat experience for parents with a relaxing moment at our luxurious spa, buy 1 spa treatment and get the second for free.
It’s guaranteed, you’ll have fun in the sun at the stunning Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort this Easter.
A special easter holidays program was prepared for your little ones, the egg hunt, save the Easter bunny... They will be able to enjoy themselves by learning during fun activities in one of our kid’s clubs.
Easter cooking class
Your little ones can do their aprons and become chefs with our special cooking classes during Easter
- Accommodation for two adults and two kids under 12 years old
- Complimentary breakfast and dinner for 2 adults and 2 kids under 12 years old in buffet restaurant.
- 25% discount on kid's room under 12 years .
- Buy 1 spa treatment, get 1 free.
- 1 Easter cooking class experience per child and per stay.
- 3 rounds of mini-karting per child per stay.
- Special Easter program for kids.
- Free access to 3 kids clubs: Baby, Kidz and Rush Club.
- Free access to leisure and wellness activities: Steam room, fitness, biking...
- Complimentary shared airport transfer from/to Casablanca airport, by scheduled shuttle service**
Whatever you’re looking for, Mazagan’s world-class offering of activities and experiences has you covered.
More reasons to book directly
Book directly and securely with an instant confirmation of your booking.
Cancel free of charge until 72 hours before check-in. The amount of the first night will be charged if the booking is canceled after 72 hours prior to arrival.
No payment needed
The credit card details are to guarantee the booking only. The payment is directly at the resort.
Booking Terms And Conditions
- Offer valid for your bookings prior to April 10, 2020 for your stay from 1 to 30 April, 2020.
- Complimentary dinner for 2 adults & 2 children under 12 years old, from our buffet restaurants only.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights apply.
- Spa treatments excluding Biologique recherche & Ila Spa.
- Maximum room occupancy of two adults and two children under 12 years old
- Offer valid only for new bookings and cannot be combined with any other offer
- Offer is subject to availability
- Offer is valid for direct bookings through the Mazagan Website or by contacting our reservations office
- Check-in time for all guests is 3:00pm and check-out time is 12:00pm. Guests who wish to check in earlier or check out later may contact our reservations department at +212 5 23 38 80 80 or by email at email@example.com. Additional charges may apply
- Connecting rooms are subject to availability upon arrival. Accessible rooms are also available
- Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort may request a security deposit or credit card authorization upon arrival to guarantee payment for any services used on site
- Tourist taxes are not included: MAD 49.50 per person per night
- VAT is included
- Cancellation or no-show policy applies
More Reasons to Stay
With world-class golf, pulse-racing activities, serene spa packages and 11 incredible restaurants, you’re sure to experience something new at Mazagan hotel in Morocco.
Fall in love with a blissful walk through our forest, yoga for two or a camel ride into the sunset.
Satisfy your culinary cravings in our 11 restaurants, from steakhouses and beach barbecues to authentic Moroccan fare.
From beach camel rides to surfing into the sunset and taking the wheel at a go-kart race, the options are endless.
Unwind in our spa, where natural Moroccan ingredients combine with ocean views for a pampering paradise.
Golf With A View
Designed by the world-renowned Gary Player, our 6,885m course is set alongside the dramatic Atlantic coastline.