Enjoy Half-Board During Your Stay
Treat yourself to a gourmet getaway with our half-board offer, including daily breakfast and dinner during your stay.
Enjoy half-board during your stay
Our half-board offer is a fabulous way to enjoy a gourmet staycation at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, with breakfast and dinner included every day.
When staying at our resort, indulge in delicious dishes from our award-winning restaurants.
Dine at our internationally renowned bar and restaurant. You’ll love the fresh sushi and delightful cocktails on the beautiful beach.
Morjana Moroccan Cuisine
Authentic Moroccan dishes including tagines, pastillas, kebabs and pastries, served in an exceptional setting.
La Cave French Bistro
A traditional French bistro with a classic menu of seafood, steaks and chicken dishes, candlelit La Cave is a romantic destination for dinner.
Tender steaks, served just the way you like, overlooking our breathtaking golf course and the ocean beyond.
Beach Barbecue Restaurant
Enjoy spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean while devouring grilled meats and seafood in a laidback atmosphere.
Fun For The Whole Family
The kids will have the trip of a lifetime, with complimentary access to the Kidz Club and our dedicated teens’ zone, Club Rush.
InclusionsExclusively for Moroccan nationals
Enjoy daily breakfast and dinner with our gourmet staycation package.
- Accommodation for two adults and two kids under 12 years old
- Complimentary breakfast for two adults and two kids under 12 years old
- Dinner for two adults and two kids under 12 years old, including soft drinks
- Free access to Kidz Club, Baby Club and Club Rush
- Free selected sports and leisure activities, including biking, archery and jogging
- One-hour golf introduction in a collective group as per the activities weekly program
- Unlimited access to Alias Nightclub
- Complimentary scheduled airport shuttle transfers*
Blackout dates: Blackout dates may apply.
So Many Reasons To Book With Us
You’ll never want to leave Mazagan, there’s so much to do.
Climb Our Rock Wall
Try out our seven-metre tall climbing wall, with impressive views of the resort in an exciting 10-minute experience.
Hit The Waves
Whirl around our private beaches on a jet ski for an exhilarating day in the sun.
Hit The Dunes On A Quad Buggy
Take one of our quad bikes out on the beach dunes for an adrenaline-pumping ride.
Learn To Surf
Learn to carve up those barrels with surfing lessons in the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
Take A Camel Ride
Ride one of our happy camels along the beach at sunset for the ultimate Moroccan moment.
Dive In To Some Beach Volleyball
Beach lovers will delight in our many beach activities, including our dedicated beach volleyball court.
Booking Terms And Conditions
- Offer valid for a stay till 28 December 2019 excluding January, April and August
- Complimentary dinner for 2 adults from buffet in Market Place restaurant or a credit of 390 MAD per adult in Sel de Mer, Morjana or George restaurants.
- Complimentary dinner for 2 kids under 12 years old from buffet restaurant in Market Place or from kids menu in Sel de Mer, Morjana or George restaurants.
- Complimentary breakfast for two adults and two children under 12 years old in buffet restaurants only
- Maximum room occupancy of two adults and two children under 12 years old
- Offer valid only for new bookings and cannot be combined with any other offer
- Offer is subject to availability
- Offer is valid for direct bookings through the Mazagan Website or by contacting our reservations office
- Check-in time for all guests is 3:00pm and check-out time is 12:00pm. Guests who wish to check in earlier or check out later may contact our reservations department at +212 5 23 38 80 80 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional charges may apply
- Connecting rooms are subject to availability upon arrival. Accessible rooms are also available
- Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort may request a security deposit or credit card authorization upon arrival to guarantee payment for any services used on site
- Tourist taxes are not included: MAD 49.50 per person per night
- VAT is included
- Cancellation or no-show policy applies